Enter your Downtown Brooklyn zip code above to find a Brooklyn personal trainer in your NYC neighborhood.
Finding a Good Match in a Personal Trainer
There are some people that you just dont get along with. And if you are looking for a Downtown Brooklyn personal trainer, you need to shop around and meet each of them to see if you click. What are the first things that you should talk to a personal trainer about when you interview them? Here are some questions that you can start with.
- Whats your experience working with people like me? Have you worked with other people that have the same goals as I do? Whether those goals are losing weight, recovering from an injury, or becoming stronger, your trainer should have some experience working with people like you.
- What results have you achieved with your clients? How long did it take them to achieve their goals with you as their trainer?
- Can I talk with some of your previous or current clients? A good trainer will have references that you can talk to.
- How would you describe your style of training? Are you gentle and encouraging or aggressive and direct?
- Do you work on your own or with conjunction with other professionals in order to help your clients achieve their goals?
- How much do you charge? Depending on the trainer that anywhere from $30 to $300 per hour, but the average across the country hovers around $50.
- Do you offer small-group sessions or other services?
- What are your credentials? Are you certified and/or do you have a degree?
During this initial conversation, you will see how well that you connect with the Downtown Brooklyn personal trainers that you talk to. Youll see if your personalities mesh well and if you like the person that you are thinking about hiring. The interview process is quite telling, and will help you determine whether or not you would work well with a particular trainer.
If you are looking for Downtown Brooklyn personal trainers, then take a look at neighborhoodtrainer.com. Our website offers a personal trainer search that you can use in order to find personal trainers that can help you achieve your personal fitness and wellness goals.