Boot Camp is Back
• $35 ($160 value) for six boot camp classes
• Choose the same trainer for each class or mix it up and try multiple trainers/classes
• Sessions go down in Central Park, John Jay Park, and Fort Tryon Park
• Classes begin 4/20, unless otherwise noted
Tuesday 6:30am BodyBlade Circuit- Maritza, Central Park @79th & 5th
7pm Boot Camp with Amanda Schwartz- Amanda, Central Park @85th & CPW (beg. 4/30)
- 7pm Superhero Boot Camp- Jim & Jono, Ft. Tryon Park @200th & Dongan Ent. (ends 6/22)
Saturday 9am- Mister Abs Blast of Fitness Boot Camp- Levi, John Jay Park @77th & York
- 10am Superhero Boot Camp- Jim & Jono, Ft. Tryon Park @200th & Dongan (ends 6/25)
- 10am Card Shark- Mary, Central Park @72nd Street Transverse Bandshell
- 12pm Jump Ropes & Bands- Lisa, Central Park @72nd Street Transverse Bandshell
To schedule your classes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and voucher number along with the classes you would like to schedule.
Extra Pounds Don’t Stand a Chance
These hour-long sessions are designed for all fitness levels, rarely exceed 18 people for individual attention, and are available in a variety of methods. You will find yourself running, lunging, squatting, and crunching your way to a more toned physique.
If you are a personal trainer with a boot camp you would like to list here, please contact us at email@example.com for details.
Are you a New York City personal trainer fitness instructor, or nutritionist?
We welcome you to list your profile and boot camp on NeighborhoodTrainers.
Are you an NYC fitness trainer? Find out more about how to list your classes on this page.
*All trainers/instructors are independent trainers and not employees of Neighborhood Trainers LLC. Schedules subject to change based on trainer availability and class minimums. Other restrictions may apply. Check with the class instructor.